Zürcher Ballett - 3 Ballette
Die meisten angebotenen DVDs haben den Regionalcode 2 für Europa und das Bildformat PAL. Wir bieten aber auch Veröffentlichungen aus den USA an, die im NTSC-Format und mit dem Ländercode 1 auf den Markt kommen. Dies ist dann in unseren Artikeldetails angegeben.
Verdi: Requiem (Krassimira Stoyanova, Veronica Simeoni, Francesco Meli, Georg Zeppenfeld, Chor der Oper Zürich, Philharmonia Zürich, Fabio Luisi / Choreographie Christian Spuck)
+Nussknacker und Mäusekönig - Ein Ballett mit Musik von Tschaikowsky nach dem Märchen von ETA Hoffmann / Choreographie: Christian Spuck
+Prokofieff: Romeo & Julia / Choreographie: Christian Spuck
- Laufzeit: 389 Min.
- Tonformat: stereo / DTS 5.1
- Bild: 16:9 (NTSC)
- Künstler: Krassimira Stoyanova, Veronica Simeoni, Francesco Meli, Georg Zeppenfeld, Chor der Oper Zürich, Philharmonia Zürich, Fabio Luisi, Paul Connelly, Michail Jurowski, Ballett Zürich, Christian Spuck
- Label: Accentus, 2016-2019
- FSK ab 0 freigegeben
- Bestellnummer: 10307312
- Erscheinungstermin: 13.11.2020
Weitere Ausgaben von Zürcher Ballett - 3 Ballette
Disk 1 von 3
- 1 Vorspann
Requiem (Messa da Requiem)
- 2 Requiem
- 3 Dies irae
- 4 Tuba mirum
- 5 Liber scriptus
- 6 Quid sum miser
- 7 Rex tremendae
- 8 Recordare
- 9 Ingemisco
- 10 Confutatis
- 11 Lacrimosa
- 12 Offertorium
- 13 Sanctus
- 14 Agnus Dei
- 15 Lux aeterna
- 16 Libera me
- 17 Vorhang - Abspann
Disk 2 von 3
- 1 Vorspann
Der Nussknacker op. 71 (Ballett)
- 2 In the workshop of Godfather Drosselmeyer (1. Akt)
- 3 Marie and her brother Fritz are visiting their godfather Drosselmeier in his workshop. He shows them his great musical..
- 4 The puppet show tells the story of The Hard Nut: in the royal castle a celebration is being held in honour of the...
- 5 Suddenly a mouse appears to disrupt the celebration. The King kills this unwanted guest, and the celebration continues..
- 6 Marie and Fritz are alone in the workshop. The uncouth Fritz is annoying his sister, who is transfixed by...
- 7 The Stahlbaums and all of their family return home after finishing their Christmas gift-buying, already in a festive...
- 8 Princess Pirlipat has been turned into an ugly Nut Monster by Lady Mouserinks. She now relentlessly cracks nuts with...
- 9 The four princes are appalled at the transformation of the Princess. They want to save her, but don't know how.
- 10 The King and Queen are also incredulous that their daughter has turned into a Nut Monster. The general uproar at court..
- 11 Suddenly there appears another prince, and behold; he has in his possession the hard, golden Krakatuk nut. The four...
- 12 The Princess regains her lost beauty and at once falls in love with her saviour. Enraged at the breaking of the magic...
- 13 Mouserinks has turned the Prince into a nutcracker: he can now only move as a wooden doll would. Horrified, all turn...
- 14 It is Christmas Eve. The family enters the room which has been decked out for Christmas. The ritual is the same every...
- 15 For the children, the visit of Godfather Drosselmeier is always one of the high points of Christmas Eve on account of...
- 16 Marie completely adores the nutcracker she has been given. But no sooner does Fritz have it in his hands than - in his..
- 17 With the nutcracker at her side, Marie witnesses a night-time Christmas world of magic and snowflakes.
- 18 Marie's Christmas dream continues. All the other toys have also come to life. The family makes an appearance, but the...
- 19 Marie is frightened. Fritz marshals his army of hussars to fight against the mice. The toy soldiers and the mice join...
- 20 Marie can scarcely grasp her good fortune: the nutcracker is a Dream Prince.
- 21 The Prince takes Marie off into Sugar Land, where the flowers dance waltzes.
- 22 Marie meets the Sugar Fairy.
- 23 In Sugar Land, the dream characters all have a great celebration.
- 24 The Prince is gone. Marie searches for him. Drosselmeier brings to a halt the world of magic where toys and dolls come..
- 25 In the workshop, Marie awakens from her dream and encounters Drosselmeier's nephew, who is the very image of her...
- 26 Vorhang - Abspann
Disk 3 von 3
Romeo und Julia op. 64a (Ballett)
- 1 Introduction (3. Akt)
- 2 Introduction
- 3 Morning dance (1. Akt)
- 4 The quarrel
- 5 The fight
- 6 The Duke's command
- 7 Preparations for the ball
- 8 Juliet - the young girl
- 9 Masquerade
- 10 Dance of the knights
- 11 Juliet's variation
- 12 Mercutio
- 13 Madrigal
- 14 Tybalt recognises Mercutio
- 15 Gavotte (Departure of the guests)
- 16 Balcony scene
- 17 Romeo's variation
- 18 Love dance
- 19 Dance of the five couplets (2. Akt)
- 20 Dance with mandolins
- 21 The nurse
- 22 The nurse delivers Juliet's message to Romeo
- 23 Juliet at Friar Lawrence's
- 24 The people continue to make merry
- 25 The meeting of Tybalt and Mercutio
- 26 Tybalt's fight with Mercutio
- 27 The death of Mercutio
- 28 Romeo decides to avenge Mercutio's death
- 29 Finale
- 30 Introduction (3. Akt)
- 31 Romeo and Juliet (Juliet's bedroom)
- 32 The last farewell
- 33 The nurse
- 34 Juliet's refusal to marry Paris
- 35 Juliet alone
- 36 Interlude
- 37 At Friar Lawrence's
- 38 Interlude
- 39 Juliet's room again
- 40 Juliet alone
- 41 Dance of the girls wih lilies
- 42 At Juliet's bedside
- 43 The laying of Juliet's body (4. Akt)
- 44 Juliet's death
- 45 Vorhang - Abspann